Not able to come up, something to start with, I could tell you about what happened yesterday...
Yesterday, 13 Sept, 2011, a decade and 2 days after the shocking attack on WTC, was just another day, as i thought during the daybreak. But gradually it made an opposite sense towards the end of the day as i finish writing this post and publish it onto my chaste blog whose such 'properties' are not any less sublime than naphtha. Its gonna be 2 am!!! Have class tomorrow at 9. i know its haphazard. I have no other option unless i wanted to keep lingering, waiting for the 'correct' pious time for starting a blog. So without wasting any more time please skip to the next paragraph...
13/09/2011- Its a date whose numbers add up to 2033 which is left to you to check its primality. 2033 is very popular by its own name. Its a date whose digits when summed, yield to 8 which is not a 'primary number' but probably the next version (a breakthrough) of Windows OS system or it also implies the last version of Harry Potter Series or even the only possible symmetrical number when plotted 2D. Anyways, it has many more uncountable reference which will elicit its importance. What I was talking about is my discovery of 'inner peace'. U must have heard those two words from Kung Fu Panda movies, said by Master Shifu. Yes, those two words mean a lot to one. If you can find out what it is, what's forestalling you from attaining it, then u will ultimately achieve the inner peace. And 13/09/11 is the day i found it in myself. I discovered that I was the one who kept it hidden from the torture and pain of this materialistic world. The most surprising fact about this being, i did it unknowingly!!!
The day started with me getting up from bed and turning off the alarm. It had become a routine to open the laptop and do surfing after getting up from bed. And today too, was not any different start-off. But today, instead of regular search and browsing, I kept browsing through the site where it had tips about regular exercise. I made a summary of it in MS Word and saved it for future reference. Then I tried some(actually two), but, my legs pained after 15 sit-ups and 9 dips(I couldn't even make it to 10!!!). Ok, fine, i said myself, quitting. Then i completed my daily chores before going college. In dining hall, my friends were surprised seeing me so early, ready for going college!!!(I often reach the class 5 minutes late, but that day i had planned to go to college on foot, so i started off early) When asked for reason, i replied casually that its just like that. So that I'm not tempted by 'lazy me' to go on bicycle, I let my mind believe that i have forgot the key in room and forgot to bring it (Though my memory is sharp, 'lazy me' is too lazy to be curious to know about me). Thus he agreed to accompany me on foot.
The day started with me getting up from bed and turning off the alarm. It had become a routine to open the laptop and do surfing after getting up from bed. And today too, was not any different start-off. But today, instead of regular search and browsing, I kept browsing through the site where it had tips about regular exercise. I made a summary of it in MS Word and saved it for future reference. Then I tried some(actually two), but, my legs pained after 15 sit-ups and 9 dips(I couldn't even make it to 10!!!). Ok, fine, i said myself, quitting. Then i completed my daily chores before going college. In dining hall, my friends were surprised seeing me so early, ready for going college!!!(I often reach the class 5 minutes late, but that day i had planned to go to college on foot, so i started off early) When asked for reason, i replied casually that its just like that. So that I'm not tempted by 'lazy me' to go on bicycle, I let my mind believe that i have forgot the key in room and forgot to bring it (Though my memory is sharp, 'lazy me' is too lazy to be curious to know about me). Thus he agreed to accompany me on foot.
The class started a bit late. Tripathy Sir came with a pen-drive which had a presentation of about 185 slides!!! And he intended to teach that in one and half hour. He even attained the feat of doing so!!! I really enjoyed the class. Everybody(nearly almost ;)) was drowsing while i was listening to his teachings and making notes. I could even give the right answer to his questions which many, often, find it difficult to do so. I was thinking the same what he's gonna say, while he was teaching. I was thinking 'at par' with him. I was able to know/think of the what answer he needs from dubious questions. He, sometimes said about the development in progress, of our department, one of the oldest in our college. It was boring for others....even me too. But today i changed the scenario, which seemed so, only to me. I thought myself to be in class 7/8 in school and Sir as our reverend Father. And the scenario did a great job. It made easy for me to listen to what he said. After that there was this English class which is my favorite class. The teacher is so simple and nice, I will ever find one. I love attending the English classes. Sometimes, it makes me feel guilty if I miss this class. I don't feel the same when it happens in case of other subjects. I love the subject so much that I exchanged novels for English books!!!
Then, after lunch, I had to do an experiment with my friends regarding our final year projects. After three hours of starting it, we realized that the apparatus is faulty!!We will have to do it today again. Then we returned to our own rooms after taking snacks. I had to complete a C program for the simulation lab(it's one of the subject for this semester) which I had promised myself to complete 2 days ago. It took me 1 hour to write a compilable program. But the compiler ended abruptly showing some error, reacting to which i pressed Enter. And the whole application closed itself!! The worst thing that happened was, I hadn't saved it. As a result I had to rewrite it, which took 4 more hours to create a nearly-perfect program. But finally, it was over, and am too. So, bidding you not a good bye but a message that will take care of you all and keep that smiling face.....smiling....OVER n OUT.
Hope u all like my first post. Am gonna post more, after all i have to keep my my web-blog up-to-date ;)
Hope u all like my first post. Am gonna post more, after all i have to keep my my web-blog up-to-date ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment