Sorry my web-log, for unable to update you with whats going on around here. Yesterday i came to know about the free CAT test series available online until tomorrow night and also that I have to give a presentation tomorrow afternoon on my last summer training. So, i was kinda busy appearing for the tests and preparing the presentation. I haven't completed the presentation yet. But am glad that i appeared for the tests. Its report about the result showed my calibre. (Oh God!! Chrome uses American English too!!! :(.) Atleast now I know where I stand among the 5 lakh(I'm not sure about the figure) engineers. Have to put in a lot of work. Thanks to Rath Sir, for the urge to read more and more, gain more knowledge and practice more 'English' speaking, writing, reading and talking. Today was his last class before the mid-semester exam(starting from next Friday onwards). I have asked him to name a few 'English' books which will be helpful in long run and also lend me if he has any. He has asked me to come over to his chamber anytime tomorrow but also to send a mail regarding my interests.
In the afternoon, I had to complete the experiment regarding my project work along with a friend, which due to our 'inexperience' took 3+ hours!!! It was already 6.30 pm when i reached hostel. Went to backpost to have snacks. I was so unlucky, all the stores had run out of food, just before I reached there and they were 'going' to make samosa, dosa and all, which would take 20 to 30 minutes for sure. After foraging here and there, went to a small store, 1 km from the hostel, on foot. Even that was not enough for Him!!! I had to wait half an hour for the "jhal-mudi" to be prepared. So tired I was at that time, I could hardly walk any more. So I waited for the jhalmudi. But that couldn't satisfy my hunger, so finally came back to samosa wala and ate to my heart's content. By the time i returned to my room, it was already 7 by then. After taking a bath, started making my presentation. This is gonna be the first time that am giving this ppt unprepared. I have a very good experience in making presentation and presenting them in front of audience (not more than 30 ;-) ). Hope this xp (eXPerience) helps me rather than boosting me up with over-confidence. Lets see how it works.
Updated my profile today but still not sure what to write in the "About me" section. Hope I get time in near future to update that section too. Here are some excerpt from the excerpts of "About me" written "By me" of course. I hadn't planned to start this blog for describing my daily routine. It's just that i don't have time or things to write about right now. So i keep writing about how my day was, in here instead of my dairy. I wanted this to help people 'level up' / 'step up' in their standard of living. I, either by chance or intentionally, stumble upon some sites which help you deal with problems as well as happy situations in one or the other way. Those 'some sites' are now heaped up and lie scattered around in my web browser's(mozilla, chrome, IE) history log or in computer. After seeing many people facing problems which I have already overcome months or years ago, I thought that maybe if I tell 'about me' then they will come to know how beautiful everything in this world is. The only thing they need is to 'stay alert' instead of 'staying idle' and be positive. Even i'm not an expert or experienced in dealing with real life situations. I'm also one among everyone else trying to make my 'life' go smoother. As of my present XP, have wasted last two years in the pursuit of happiness. So now am giving 100% of myself in my studies and (other things minus facebook). Yes, I have quit facebook temporarily. Will tell you about that sometime later. I'm a good artist. Have uploaded some sketch works in picasa which you are welcome to visit anytime. If you have gmail account, you will be able to post comments too.
If you really understand what i mean to say then you are capable to understand this blog's site address and the following sentence. Even more briefly, to those who have skipped the whole page to this end, here it is : My resolution for this academic year(starting from August 2011) is to go through the basics of 'life'. good luck apocalypto, do your thing tomorrow ;). tc everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment